FRVR is looking for a talented UX/Game designer to work on the game “Worlds FRVR”. Within this role you will be a part of a small dedicated team where you together with the game designer will be responsible for all design and graphical tasks related to the creation, live ops and operations of Worlds FRVR and its integration into Facebook. The Worlds team is to a large extent self-organizing with everyone having a big impact on the direction of the game. You can play the game here: https://worlds.frvr.com
In this role, you will work on:
- Create a consistent and all-encompassing user experience for WorldsFRVR.
- Co-develop the user interface including all aspects also sharpening the existing.
- Work closely with the rest of the FRVR design team to integrate the user experience within the FRVR engine.
- Create a user experience with monetization at the core.
- Promotional Videos
- Store Assets
- Season assets
If you are the right person for the job, you:
- Are positive, critical, systematic and super creative.
- Thrive in a self-motivated, self-driving team and have a good grasp on what makes games fun.
- Have a love for more casual world builder games such as Stardew Valley
- Generally, have love to have fun and a passion for playing all types of games.
- Are very good at collaborating with both highly technically skilled workers, marketers as well as other creatives.
Ideally, your background should include:
- A degree within concept and game-design
- 5-6 years of experience developing user experience for games;
- Great visualization skills.
- Commercial / Monetization / Value design
- Community - Development team hangs out on Discord with the games community. It’s a plus if you have experience working like this.
In this role, you can either work from our office in Lisbon (January 2022) or remotely in a European timezone.