Hi there, we are FRVR Studio Ursus. We are a company under FRVR that specializes in producing games for platforms such as Facebook Instant Games and Samsung Game Launcher and many more.
We make high quality games that run on anything, anywhere. We are committed to getting consistently better games in front of ever larger audiences.
We focus on creating multiplayer games to be enjoyed together with friends and family.
We’re looking for creative, proactive and dynamic 2D Game Artist
What you will be doing
Your day will look something like this:
- Design and produce 2D vector assets.
- Optimize and export art assets to fit our own engine requirements.
- Concept ideas for games: characters, props, environment, etc..
- Visual solutions for creatively complex assignments.
- Partner with other designers and developers to collaborate on assignments.
- Worked as an 2D Artist on at least 2 shipped games.
- Confident about working as the only artist on a project reporting to an Art Director.
- Proficiency sketching and iterating on fast paced designs before finalizing them.
- Proficiency vectorizing designs.
- An advanced level of proficiency with industry standard 2D (specially Ps & Ai)
- You have previous experience with casual games
- You know when to work quickly to generate conceptual ideas and when to slow down and polish an image for final release.
- You have a good eye for design and awareness of the latest designs trends
- You love to collaborate and interact with small teams to get the best out of every project.
Nice To Have
- Experience with instant or social games
- Experience with multiplayer games
- Experience with small teams
- UI/UX design experience
- A job with a high degree of freedom and influence
- Full time employment
- 100% remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
How to apply
If this sounds a lot like you, please apply as soon as possible as we are doing interviews on an ongoing basis.
We’d love to see work you’ve done in the past and that you are proud of so please include a portfolio of your work.