As Talent Advocate, you are at the forefront of ensuring happiness across a global team of gaming enthusiasts. You will have 360º exposure to all areas of People & Culture and day to day Talent Management is managed by you. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders and Team Leads. You will have a high degree of autonomy and take ownership of your work. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments and wants to work in an international tech company!
This role is for you if you have a passion to deliver a world-class total employee experience and enjoy working at a fast pace.
You will have the possibility to grow with the company in one of the most exciting and challenging, yet high profile tech industries: gaming.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Ensure & support admin and operational People & Culture processes
- Drive a kick-ass onboarding experience for all new joiners
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with the different stakeholders (external and internal);
- Be a community manager, coming up with ideas and driving team events to be memorable!
- Support and actively participate in talent development initiatives (i.e. performance assessment, career paths, comp & ben, etc.)
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency/Native Level English. Fluency in Portuguese is a great advantage;
- 2+ years HR experience, preferably in a sophisticated startup or scale-up;
- Experience in HR admin and operational processes;
- Decent high-level understanding of portuguese employment law and relations;
- Experience with HRISs and other People management tools;
- Analytical mindset, ability to break down complex topics into actionable items;
- An interest for people and a tendency for empathy;
- Positive, open-minded, flexible towards change and able to adapt;
What else you should know:
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days;
- We have a flexible working setup - currently full remote but intend to have a full office in central Lisbon;