We are seeking an adventurous Junior Engineer for Ad-tech Stack.
As a Junior AdTech Engineer in our team, on top of building great tools, we expect you to:
- Build knowledge about Prebid;
- Literally, shape and shake the data foundation that makes is used by EVERYONE at FRVR, our game studios and distribution partners;
- Build a super reliable and precise data foundation with incredible high organisational impact;
- Push the boundaries and expect to have your boundaries pushed.
Challenges & Responsibilities:
- You will be trained in Prebid infrastructure;
- You will be working with video players, VAST, VPAID and more;
- You will be working with collection of data;
- You will be working with reporting of revenue to partners;
- Work closely with internal teams to identify and develop tools that help scale monetisation efforts through automation and system monitoring processes;
- Learn and stay current on innovations and new solutions to guide the evolution of our AdTech stack;
Who we're looking for:
- Have some practical experience with NodeJS / Golang / Java / Ruby or similar;
- Optionally some experience with macOS, Linux (Debian / Ubuntu), and other UNIX based systems;
- Has a strong analytical mindset.
- Is a do’er and can understand a brief and work independently.
What else you should know:
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days per year;
- We have a flexible working setup - currently full remote but intend to have a full office in central Lisbon and keep a flexible remote policy;