Join the FRVR product organisation!
FRVR is a game company focused on games beyond the app stores. We build and publish many games for many platforms, all built on our own technology stack - and we have millions of players enjoying our games every day. We are backed by world-class investors and have a robust operating model. Our team is spread globally in locations like Lisbon, Malta, Seville, London, Copenhagen, Bulgaria and China.
We distribute our games through awesome channel partners, including Facebook and Samsung.
Key outcomes for this role:
Take leadership of the product experience development - strategically and practically - thus making FRVR known for world class user experiences.
- Within 1 month, you have extensively tested a product user journey yourself with real end users, and you have found at least 5 opportunities to improve metrics.
- Within 2 months you have specified, tested, and iterated new product features that result in a measurable uplift in user engagement.
- Within 3 months, you know our analytics inside-out and can spot patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Within 3 months, you fully understand our current product and how different parts work together. You can identify and recommend features to improve.
- Within 6 months, you have set up a structured, scalable, and largely automated way of structuring our product portfolio.
- Within 9 months, you can, together with our engineering, design and channels to plan the development work, lead initiatives with business intent, and coordinate releases.
- Within 12 months you take responsibility and manage your roadmap and product backlog priorities and you are in charge of strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles.
- You are intelligent, efficient, pragmatic, and organised.
- You have a good understanding of business goals, priorities and know how to turn them into long term impact.
- You have managed a digital product website or web product, e-commerce or technology driven digital experiences successfully before.
- You collaborate with stakeholders with various backgrounds, UX, Business owners, Designers, Data analysts, etc.
- You have previously worked with one or more of these tools/paradigms: OKRs, Agile development, design thinking, business modelling, value proposition design etc.
- You have an eye for detail and for the big picture.
- You hold 10+ years experience in digital product development and have a proven track-record with product ownership. Could hold a degree in business, design, engineering or the like.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to join the creative product team in Lisbon
- A fast growing company with enormous potential to impact the product offering.
- Responsibility and freedom.
- Working in interdisciplinary teams.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it's work.