FRVR Studio Spelunca (aka. Spelunca) is looking for several experienced game developers who are interested in F2P games and not working in Unity. You get to work remotely in a small (tiny, actually) team, on a light-weight game that serves millions of players World-wide every month, on a multitude of platforms.
Spelunca is a tiny company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We're a FRVR first-party studio, meaning that we're owned and funded by FRVR, but operate as an independent studio. We work exclusively with FRVR.
We welcome people of all nationalities, genders, ages and convictions. What's important to us is that you can make games, and that we can work and have fun together.
NOTE: We prefer candidates residing max +/- 2 hours from UTC+1:00.
Our focus is currently on Gold Digger FRVR, our most successful game to date. Besides that we’re maintaining Gold Train FRVR and have Putt Rush FRVR & Pool Rush FRVR in early stages of launch.
- Become centrally placed in a tiny team, running a F2P game with 3.5M MAU
- Develop, implement and maintain systems and subsystems
- Collaborate closely in a small team to massage the right game experience
- Be responsible for how features are implemented and maintained
We are looking for someone who...
- Have real-world game development experience
- Have worked as a programmer on at least 2 games from start to launch
- Enjoy collaborating with artists and game designers
- Are comfortable making decisions about how to implement features
- Love tweaking features to get the right “game feel”
- Enjoys all aspects of game programming
- Plays games regularly
- Fluent in English
We’ll be extra impressed if you have...
- Experience with somewhat old fashioned game programming
- Experience with instant or social games
- Experience with multiplayer games
- Experience with small teams
- Contribute on equal terms: speak your mind, show leadership
- Full time employment
- 100% remote work (no, we don’t have an office (yet))
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Write us a bit about you and why we're a good match for each other.
- Make sure you show us games you have made/worked on.
- Please include video from the game(s) you want to show.
- Please include a link to the game.
- Please do not expect us to review a game you've made by sending us your GitHub profile.
- Please don't apply if you never made a game.