FRVR is looking for an exceptionally talented IT Specialist. Reporting to the Office Operations Lead, you will focus on delivering exceptional support to all of our teams, ranging from enablement to software engineering.
You will be fully focused on delivering, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware while also in charge on configuring our enterprise systems and services to ensure the systems performance throughout all the members of the company.
What will be your impact with us:
Provide support for enterprise systems and services on our cloud infrastructure including but not limited to Apple ecosystems in our Lisbon office or on our cloud/hosted environments.
A skilled communicator with a good technical background that will demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment. The IT Specialist needs to be someone patient, sensitive, and effective in communication with a wide range of people, including the technically proficient and those with minimal computing experience or technical skill.
What will you need to succeed with FRVR:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant server monitoring support and maintenance.
- Experience in effective communication and collaborating in a high-performance team environment.
- Consultative skills across a multi-functional environment, operating with a ‘service orientation’ focus, delivering a high quality end-user experience.
- Dynamic problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-growing and evolving organisation
- Experience in presenting and in writing technical documentation for technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience in planning, setting up, managing, maintaining and protecting office networks.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats and also data backup procedures.
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of architecture, business applications systems design and integration with specific experience working with:
- G-Suite / Google Workspace
- Unified communication suites
- Collaboration tools
- Enterprise monitoring systems
- Enterprise security suites
- Mobile device management experience
- Software license management experience
- Access control
- Experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving hardware and software.
- Experience managing Operating System installs and maintenance (Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux).
- Experience running a global budget, able to understand the varying geographic requirements within different countries and continents to create a differentiated, positive IT experience while maintaining cost effective approaches to growing global customer support
- High verbal and written communication in English (C1 CEFR level)
- Essential: Ability to travel to remote locations if required
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration and support of server platforms and services.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware, software and resources within the company.
- Apply preventive maintenance procedures for all infrastructure.
- Review and improve as well as create new policies with a high focus on security for all infrastructure.
- Supervision of the user lifecycle contributing with onboarding and boarding of new users to enterprise systems and services.
- Implement where possible SSO enabled platforms and applications.
- Perform installations, configurations, migrations, backups on all cloud-based platforms and systems as well on servers, workstations, and mobile devices.
- Source, configure and maintain computers on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Proactively search for improvements and propose new solutions for existing and new systems.
- Familiarity with Execution of PowerShell or Command Shell commands mainly focused on macOS and Linux.
- Monitor and review system logs and detects and troubleshoot problems.
- Write technical documentation.
- Control system access and security aspects of critical systems, cloud-based and on-premises + Wi-Fi.
- Establish and maintain suitable resource and performance monitoring on all systems.
- Demonstrate day-to-day work adherence to security best practices and Technology Services access control and security policies.
- Provide technical support and customer service directly to end-users by troubleshooting computer-related issues via e-mail, phone, chat remotely or in presence to all offices.
- Work closely with the existing team members to support the portfolio of solutions In loco and implement new solutions where applicable.
- Being an active voice in the continual improvement of processes and procedures, providing for management analysis and recommendations on continual improvement.
- Ensuring continuous availability of IT services through oversight of SLA’s and monitoring IT performance
- Implement and manage an Asset Management process and procedure across the global enterprise
- Work non-traditional hours and respond to on-call requests.
Regardless of whether or not you meet all the criteria, please apply if you think you would be a good fit (CV in English please)