FRVR is a growth stage games platform and publishing company building an expansive, cross-channel ecosystem that connects billions through amazing games instantly. FRVR’s proprietary technology and global reach represent a sea change for players and game developers. By democratising game distribution & discovery, eliminating downloads, and providing game makers of any size with robust development and live game operating tools, FRVR reduces cost and eliminates friction for creators while connecting them with billions of players worldwide.
Founded & led by seasoned entrepreneurs and game-makers and backed by leading investors, FRVR has seen explosive growth. FRVRs games have been downloaded 2 billion times. Through partnerships with companies including Facebook, Samsung, Snap, and TikTok, the company currently supports a growing player base of 2 million daily active players across an ever-expanding portfolio of games.
FRVR seeks passionate game-makers, technologists, data ninjas, product, and business leaders at all levels to join an incredible team and empower creators to serve their players better anywhere, on any device.
Overview of the Role
As a core part of the business enablement team, this role aims to understand and oversee the company’s business´s day-to-day financial operations, being responsible for the quality of the Group´s books and records. Also includes project management, technology, and compliance functions, supporting the company strategy. This requires a broad understand of both accounting and business operations.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Managing the financial analysis towards budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Ensuring that all business and financial processes in FRVR are risk-management compliant
- Creating and providing a thorough analysis of our financial and business performance through consistent internal auditing and consulting over time. The responsibility will also focus on planning, error identification, and regulatory compliance
- Support decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance
- Support Year-end and Month-end closing procedures to ensure it complies with the internal quality standards
- Leading and delivering projects towards on Finance transformation by identifying areas for process and technology adoption and streamlining them to make it accessible and scalable.
Your initial focus with us will be:
- Maintain current reports up-to-date and with strong quality
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives
- Identifies and controls financial, legal, strategic and security risks to the Group capital and earnings
- Collaborates with senior members of the finance team ensuring that month-end procedures are finalised within the expected timeframes
- Supports the team with the daily accounting tasks when needed and by delivering ad-hoc requests to the management
- Finance/ManagementAccounting/economics degree (preferably a chartered accountant)
- Preferably 2-4 years in FP&A/Controller in a Startup Environment
- Big 4 experience as an auditor and good general accounting oversight (IFRS) also valued
- Good English level and communication/presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, data-driven and analytical mindset
- Learns quickly and has strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excel proficiency