As our HR Generalist, you are at the forefront of ensuring happiness across a global team of gaming enthusiasts. You will have direct exposure to all areas of People & Culture and employee lifecycle. Your day to day, under the scope of Talent Operations, is dealing with the execution of a wide range of initiatives and talent programs with a focus of iterating them along the way, making them faster, better, automated and agile. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders and Team Leads to drive business success. With that in mind, you'll need to have a high degree of autonomy and take ownership of your work. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments and wants to work in an international gaming and tech company!
This role is for you if you have a passion to deliver a world-class total employee experience and enjoy working at a fast pace. You will have the possibility to grow with the company in one of the most exciting and challenging, yet high profile tech industries: gaming.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Ensure & support admin and operational People & Culture processes;
- Drive a kick-ass onboarding experience for all new joiners;
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with the different stakeholders (external and internal);
- Support and actively participate in talent development initiatives implemented (i.e. performance assessment, career paths, comp & ben, etc.);
- Support and work on payroll processes, delivering on time and with an efficient process.
- Provide iterative feedback of the ongoing processes with a focus on making them more efficient;
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency/Native Level English. Fluency in Portuguese is a great plus;
- 3+ years HR experience, preferably in a sophisticated startup or scale-up;
- Experience in HR admin and operational processes;
- Decent high-level understanding of portuguese employment law and relations;
- Experience with HRISs and other People management tools;
- Experience in creating processes and working with Payroll partners and internal processes.
- A result-oriented mindset, focusing on delivering execution and providing iterative feedback to increase efficiency;
If you also have these experiences, it will be a bonus:
- Analytical perspective, ability to break down, support and iterate complex HR topics into actionable items;
- An interest for people and a tendency for empathy;
- Positive, open-minded, flexible towards change and able to adapt;
What else you should know:
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days;
- We have a flexible working setup.