As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you'll be a core part of the People & Culture team that is at the front line for the individual talent we bring into FRVR.
You'll report directly to the Head of P&C, working closely with multiple stakeholders and Hiring Managers, including the Leadership Team. You'll have a high degree of autonomy and take ownership of your work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments and wants to work in an international tech company.
You'll be responsible for most tech roles, but you'll have the opportunity to widen the scope with generalist roles.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines using Linkedin and other tools/channels, as well as build your own inbound strategies.
- Support and be an ambassador of employer branding quick-win initiatives;
- Work with Hiring Managers in scoping new roles and drafting job descriptions;
- Manage sourcing strategies across multiple channels (inbound and outbound);
- Review candidate profiles, engage with candidates, schedule interviews, provide feedback and context to candidates - ensure the quality of hires and a high standard of candidate experience;
- Manage candidate pipelines, liaise with hiring managers and push candidates through the pipeline providing high-quality service to all stakeholders;
- Liaise with Talent Operations for onboarding initiatives.
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency/Native Level English. Fluency in Portuguese is a great advantage;
- 3+ years of experience as a tech recruiter, within tech companies;
- 1+ years of experience with generalist roles;
- Broad understanding of business models and dynamics as well as strong business acumen; you should have a decent understanding of business overall;
- Analytical mindset, ability to break down complex topics into actionable items;
- Self-driven and ability to work independently at high performance;
- An interest in people and a tendency for empathy;
- Self-starting, with a sense of urgency and ability to independently push through problems to find solutions;
- Positive, open-minded, flexible towards change and able to adapt;
What else you should know:
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days;
- We have a flexible working setup - we have an office but we're also remote-friendly.