FRVR is seeking a Game QA Specialist to test and review our games before they are released to the public.
This is your chance to be a part of game history in the making. You will be expected to play every game, recording any bugs or glitches you find, as well to play every level, identifying hidden issues and suggesting adjustments or enhancements to the game.
You'll be testing pre-release games ensuring functionality, game mechanics, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility. Not to mention, playing amazing games!
Challenges & Responsibilities
As part of the QA Team, the main responsibility is to ensure the good quality of all games published by FRVR by:
- Testing all new games releases/updates and scheduling timely quality assurance and help in development by maintaining, and improving the roadmap of tests for all releases and updates.
- Ability to create extremely high-quality written test cases containing the test coverage and game variables specifically for the tested games.
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before new levels and game modes integrations from a technical and end-user perspective.
- Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans.
- Analyze feature sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in QA, preferably in the gaming industry and/or entertainment products and services and experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Ability to identify and articulate complex game development project issues.
- Act as a liaison between external development teams, producers, outsourced testing services and all internal teams involved in the release of a product.
- Confident in exploring new approaches and in communicating with different teams and departments.
- Experience in working with teams across different functions and geographical locations.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical insight on a wide range of physical devices from different manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, etc.) and operating systems (iOS, Android, etc.).
- Familiar with JIRA, Adjust, Postman, Kanban and Click Up tracking and task management databases.
Nice to Have
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Selenium and technical knowledge of different technologies such as Postman, SQL, Postgres or Oracle DB.
- Basic Knowledge of Test Automation (Coding skills in either C#, C++ or Python.)
- You will have a permanent work contract 📝
- You will have a top tier health insurance 🏥
- You will have 23 vacation days ☀️ 🏝
- You’ll have a hybrid working setup 👩💻
- You’ll have a fun & playful working culture 🏀
- Please bring your pet with you, we love it 🐈 ❤️ 🐶
- Bi-monthly fun get-togethers 🍸 🕺